Fahrenheit 451 Group Project



I think when anyone starts out in a group project we each DREAD it. Why? Well, because one person ends up doing all of the work or the others tend to do a half asked job on their area of focus. This was an experience that was quite different from past experiences I have had with group projects.

During class time we each threw in some ideas for the project. Some we ended up using others we didn’t. We, as a team, set up a time and place on a weekend where we were all available. I ended up not being able to go because of another class project I had to meet for that day. Though I missed it I felt that each team member really caught me up to what I missed. I felt that through email I was able to keep my participation in the group and continue to throw in ideas. In the next meeting we organized and assigned our presentation. At this meeting we brainstormed questions we would be asking, key clips to show to the class, and filming to mimic what the film did with asking a question to the people watching TV.

My contribution was with the basement scene and comparing it to the lack of Farber in the film. I also contributed by suggesting a poll question for the class to respond to. Overall, we all contributed to each question, clip, and scene from the film. This was surprisingly fun and educational on how we as a team can actually work together and relieve stress from each other by discussing concerns and questions with each other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment